Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Survival Handbook for the Church

We know that we are in a war, it is how we engage in spiritual warfare that will mean blessing or cursing for the Body of Christ.
I thank John Paul for his book: Needless Casualties of War. I call it a survival handbook for Christians because those that do not read and following Jackson's warning are being decimated.
Personally, I lost my marriage, my home, my children, my job and ran home to my mother with my tail between my legs. I was whipped and all the time I was boldly binding the principalities over my city and workplace.
After I attended a PCM with Leanne Payne and heard and heeded her warning, I began to see my life turn around.
Friends who I knew were "binding" dark powers were also suffering in theirs lives: children in rebellion, ill health, loss of marriage relationships and, for each of us, financial difficulties.
The teachings that John Paul Jackson addresses - Peter Wagner and others - might as well be demonically inspired because they will drag the church into defeat faster than anything else I know.
Before Jackson's book, I already had the warnings of a few isolated teachers as to stopping the focus on demons, spiritual mapping, binding territorial spirits.
There was a warning in Let Us Praise page 71. There was a warning in the teaching of John Dawson about an incident in New Zealand which backfired on a native Christian leader in the midst of a large praise and teaching gathering. There was a story in a vision of Rick Joyner where he is up on the mountain and given the cloak of humility and, in contrast, some leave the mountain to attack and are devastated.
This stuff is life or death, health or sickness, victory or defeat for any that have got involved in 'binding' Satan or Princes of the air.
And, of course, Leanne Payne, she has been on this and written about it in two books: See Restoring the Christian Soul: Overcoming Barriers to Completion in Christ through Healing Prayer on wrong ways of doing spiritual battle, especially chapter 14 and and Listening Prayer: Learning to Hear God's Voice and Keep a Prayer Journal, chapter 4 on Intercession, and chapters 14 and 15 on the related problem of neo-gnostic ways of prayer.
Big mistake. Big strategic error. Do not continue with this stuff. Read John Paul and the others and heed.

I have several articles on Listening-prayer.com about this:

No comments: